• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Split files according to Country..

I really admire you for you help extended to me.
.......... Alongwith acual output, one extra file UFC.XLS with blank details also created.

This is for your information.

Thank you very much..

Regards,

Kundanlal

UFC.XLS must will bet created in that situation while same would be get rectified.Pls share the actual headings with some rows of data so that same can get address.

I failed to understand why u want filter on a blank row as this will also hide your headings.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your help.

1. As directed by you, when I executed the code with filter on row no. 3, output files namely, Pune, Aurangabad and Chichwad got created. Out of these 3, Pune is getting full data in AUM sheet instead of one Pune data. Enclosed file (renamed as) Pune1.xls.

2. When I executed the code with filter on row no. 2 and 3 together, or only 2, output files namely Pune, Aurangabad, Chinchwad and UFC.xls got created. The sheet AUM under UFC.xls, is also having all data.

3. Enclosing files PUNE1.XLS, PUNE.XLS and main file alongwith sample data and code.

Regards,
Kundanlal

Attachments

• PUNE1.xlsx
    10.2 KB · Views: 1
  • PUNE.xlsx
    10.8 KB · Views: 1
  • split files-single or multiple sheet-to New Files-Final OK-.xls
    64.5 KB · Views: 3
1. Just tested with win 8+xl13 and win7+xl 07 & didn't get such issue.So pls check with another system
Files are attached for your ref.
2. No need of this...
3. Check with enclosed.

Attachments

• split files-single or multiple sheet-to New Files-Final OK-.xls
    64.5 KB · Views: 4
  • PUNE.xlsx
    11 KB · Views: 2
Dear Sir,

Thanks..

May be system issue. Getting similar output as mentioned in earlier conversation point 1 and 2.

I will checkup with another system. Presently using MS office 2007 with windows xp.

Regards,

Kundanlal

I have checked with different machine having win7+xl2007 (xl installed with similar copy in both the machines). Getting similar output as mentioned earlier conversation point 1 and 2. Can it be due to some settings in Ms Excel or due to some other prob. Code runs properly, of course at my end, if I filter heading with previous line.

I am using xp+xl7..

Regards,
Kundanlal

Back