• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Scrapping - blocking by internet explorer

good morning. I have a macro to extrapolate data from google. Recently when I used it after a few moments I appeared to have an empty white page. I updated the page and below I appeared this message:
This is the translation: Internet Explorer has edited this page to prevent potential script attacks from other sites.
Would you know why and how to prevent blocking by internet explorer?
thank you

Hi !

As number of transactions is very limited within Google, better is to not use it !
Or wait until next day to retry another request on Google …

Hi !

As number of transactions is very limited within Google, better is to not use it !
Or wait until next day to retry another request on Google …

Google is the only complete search engine, what else can you use?
However it is a problem of internet explorer not of google. I've seen it on the internet and recommend lowering the security level and activating external scripts. But not the same, maybe I'm wrong in something.
I have a certainty that until the last week the macro was fine.

Well, without your code it's hard for us to help you.

If you are piloting IE, then you should not get hit by Google API's limit on transaction. This happens mostly when you use XMLHTTP to send requests directly to Google server(s).

Internet Explorer has edited this page to prevent potential script attacks from other sites.

Try turning off XSS filter in IE (Google search for it and you should find it pretty quickly).

Well, without your code it's hard for us to help you.

If you are piloting IE, then you should not get hit by Google API's limit on transaction. This happens mostly when you use XMLHTTP to send requests directly to Google server(s).

Try turning off XSS filter in IE (Google search for it and you should find it pretty quickly).
I tried disabling the filter but it did not go .. :(
Always comes the same message ..

precise search engine

As far as I'm aware, there isn't "precise" search engine that can be used to extract business contacts consistently.

What you may be looking for is business specific directory. They often have web interface, you can leverage to get info from. What directory/site you need to scrape will depend on your specific interest.

As far as I'm aware, there isn't "precise" search engine that can be used to extract business contacts consistently.

What you may be looking for is business specific directory. They often have web interface, you can leverage to get info from. What directory/site you need to scrape will depend on your specific interest.

Would mean to know in every state a precise website. Google is a generic site that can be used for any state even though there will be fewer contacts but does not imply the need to create a macro for each state.

Back